Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 47 On the news

The company that installed the lightning protection on our home last year called and asked if they could use our home to do an on location news report about protecting your home from severe weather. So, here are the meteorologist, the spokesperson for the company, an installer in the background and the camera man outside my home. I was interviewed a couple of times, but don't have a picture of myself in front of the camera. It will be aired sometime next week as it is severe weather awareness week next week.

3 comments:

LotoFoto said...

You're famous!!!

Unknown said...

FUN! Can we get an autograph? ;)

Susan's 365 said...

Ummm...sure you can have an autograph...LOL.

I'm pretty sure it will be available online once it airs. I'll let you know.