Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 117 My purse and its contents

Here we have my purse and its contents...
1. purse
2. E's meds
3. certificate for the car wash for a wash and to have the carpets shampooed
4. wallet
5. credit card holder that has gift cards in it
6. hand sanitizer
7. ice breakers mints
8. 2 free coupons for the Red Box DVD rental machine
9. shopping list
10. pencil, pen, mini sharpie, lip gloss
11. checkbook
12. Swiss army knife
13. emory board
14. compact mirror
15. cell phone
16. barrett
17. wax for my braces

1 comment:

Renfield said...

I have to laugh at the Redbox coupons. Billy has been up my butt about renting movies from that damned machine since it went in in front of Jewel (the grocery store). He wants a gift card for it for his birthday. Good to know they have coupons for it! LOL!