Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 146 It's almost party time



This year S has chosen skateboards as the theme for his birthday party. I usually make their invitations, but I found these at Target and he liked them. So, now all I have to do is get them in the mail and figure out what to make for his cake...it will either be a skateboard or a skatepark. I have to start on E's invitations so I can get those out as well (they're having a joing party this year). He wants a baseball party so I'm making baseball invitations and his cake will be a baseball.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like you have your work cut out for ya!

Chelle Y. said...

You moms who make the cake makes me feel like a lousy mom! Haha!

Krishna said...

I love parties.

BTW--I've tagged you. Go check out my blog and join in!