Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory Lane

I found this on Kellie's blog. It's kind of a fun thing to read and share our memories. Join in and play!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory you and I have together, whether you know me well or hardly at all. Just anything that comes to mind... that's nice and good and happy, please. ;o)

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing and I will come post my memory about you on your blog. If you don't have a blog, I'll post my memory of you here on mine!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Do I get to be first? :) I remember one year you had me for the cookie exchange, and you sent me those yummy Rolo cookies along with the recipe. They were so yummy! I also love the memory you shared about me when we came to San Diego. We had such a fun time at your house, I would love to get together again if we are evey within 100 miles of each other! :)